Revamped desktop UI/X launched

As part of our mobile first & desktop first strategy we are pleased to announce phase 1 on of the revamped desktop user interface. An extensive study of player behaviour and channel preference has revealed that only 25% of our player pool is mobile only with the other 75% being desktop & mobile or desktop only.

The new UI features even more industry unique features and functionality as well as big improvements to betting usability and more importantly visibility.

Authentic Gaming launches industry first- Authentic LIVE! Entertainment

Authentic Gaming bridges the gap between land-based and online with yet another industry first. Live Entertainment from land-based casino floors broadcasted in-side Authentic Roulette mobile, tablet and desktop games.

For the first time ever, online players will be treated to high quality land-based concerts, shows and events within a Live Casino game. Land-based casino players are used to getting “entertainment” as a part of their visit to quality casino resorts. Online players will now have the same treatment. Authentic Gaming’s b2b clients will be able to book their own preferred acts and broadcast those in-game exclusively on their brands.

“Live Casino is the fastest growing segment of online casino and to a large extent we see further growth coming from a more casual player segment. We believe this type of “entertainment” will enable operators to effectively market live casino to mass market.” Commented Jonas Delin, CEO of Authentic Gaming.